Get in Touch
If you have any questions about visiting us, group bookings, upcoming events, items in our store, or anything else, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Either give us a call or drop us an email, or alternatively you can send us a message using the form on the bottom and we’ll get back to you.
Get Directions From
- Cork Airport
- From Airport follow signs for City Centre
- From City Centre follow signs for Limerick (N20)
- Travel for 7 km; exit left (signposted Blarney)
- Arrive at Blarney
- By Car: Follow the road to Limerick. Then follow signs for Mallow and take the turn off before Cork City to Blarney.
- By Bus: There is a direct bus from Shannon Airport to Cork City, check out www.buseireann.ie for information on bus timetables.
- By Car: It takes 3-4 hours to get from Dublin to Cork. Take the N8 motorway and follow the signs south for Cork, then on to Blarney.
- Public Transport: Trains leave for Cork on a regular basis. Check www.irishrail.ie for further information on timetables. Or phone Kent Train Station, Cork; Telephone + 353 21 456 766 www.buseireann.ie for bus timetables Aircoach: a bus leaves Dublin airport eight times a day directly for Cork, it is the cheapest way but can take anywhere from 5-7 hours depending on traffic. See www.aircoach.ie for more information.